Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bridesmaid Dresses

It's so much easier to get non-silk bridesmaids dresses. There are a lot of satins (avoid "silk-satin" which is common in wedding dresses, less so in bridesmaid) and synthetic chiffons. There are even silk imitations.

I had some confusion when I called Dessy Group to find out if Alfred Angelo's Peau de Soie and Dupioni fabrics were real silk. I was told they were, but when I went to a store, lo and behold, 100% polyester.

We're going with Bill Levkoff satin dresses, ordering through Demetrios at Macy's. They have periodic sales, so look out for those. I thought about using RK Bridal's online no frills program, but it seemed to risky.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete